The struggles of life may have caused it to shift. Disappointments and hurts may have caused you to stop believing. One tragedy after the next and you may have told yourself it makes no sense living. For me personally, I hardly want to turn on the television these days. The news is overwhelming. It is so depressing. You hear what's going on in the Middle East these days, you have so many unanswered questions.
But I dare you right now to start believing again! I dare you child of God to hope again! The truth is, you are living in an imperfect world. Jesus said, you are in the world but you are not of this world.
Another truth is that kingdom systems of the world do not require a faith based in God and it therefore cripples the mind with fear. I causes people to act in a condescending way. It causes people to react out of emotions rather than the word of God and the will of God. You cannot fight fire with fire. And if we are to truly gain lasting solutions, people have to learn to place their trust in God. Hope in God and allow Him to lead, sustain and guide you. God has established for you unlocking potential.
Miles Munroe, a minister in the Bahamas, has identified ten keys to unlocking your potential. These are strategies that I believe will help you to reclaim your identity and to regain your destiny:
- You must establish a relationship with God - the source of your potential
- You must understand how God made you to function - by faith and by love [not fear and hate]
- You must know your purpose in life (potential was given for just that)
- You must identify the resources that help you unlock your potential
- You must know and find or create the right environment you need to function at your peak performance level. Part of this is daily contact with God.
- You must realize that potential is experienced through hard work.
- You must cultivate your potential. Fertilize it like a seed
- You must guard your potential - from laziness, distractions and compromise
- You must share your potential. No potential exists for itself
- You must understand and cooperate with the limitations God has placed on your potential.
Your potential is God's gift to you, He expects you to use it!
It is my hope that you have been blessed today by this word. Remember to
Power up your thoughts, Revolutionize your mind, Energize your life, Empower the world around you, And witness the difference that you can make!
Thank you for being a part of EMoments! Have a great weekend everyone!